auto-increment
Author Message
 auto-increment

Hi,

How do I use a TTable or Tquery component to create a Paradox table
with an auti increment field.  I can't find the appropriate field type.

Is there a way to copy a table with the auto increment field w/o it
showing up as a long(from copying field defs).

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,

Rick

&

Joe

Sat, 11 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Auto increment field

2. Master-detail and auto-increment fields

3. Need help defining auto-incrementing field using TTable.Create

4. Auto Increment Fields and Master Details Relationship

5. Question about auto increment field

6. MS Access Auto incrementing Key fields

7. Delphi 2 SQL Server 6 problem with identifier (auto-increment) fields

8. Auto-increment fields - Should I Use Them?

9. Obtaining value of Paradox's Auto-Incremented Field Type

10. How to return auto-increment key??

11. How to reset auto- increment Fields

12. HELP auto increment and dbi functions