Request help on creating D2 DLL forms for use in Access
Author Message
 Request help on creating D2 DLL forms for use in Access

This has probably been answered several times in the past,
but I can't find any correct answers in a newsgroup search
(believe me, I've tried searching first)... so if anyone
could help me I'd appreciate it.  TIA

I would like to create forms in Delphi, saved in a DLL and
then opened/executed from within MS-Access (2.0).  Even the
most basic gives me an "invalid DLL" error when executed
from Access (yet works fine when called from delphi itself
as an external function).  I am trying to create
specifically a directory browser dialog to use from within
an Access module.  I don't have the ADT, so I figured I'd
just create my own dialog. Some code samples or reference
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
Mark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Second Request for HELP: Using D2 DLL's in MS-Access

2. Qe: creating dll with forms accessing database

3. Form using Data Module in DLL

4. Creating a form using memory variables

5. Form in dll accessing tquery in main program

6. Creating tables in code - Help requested

7. Can I create a DLL in D1 to access a database

8. Using Access forms with Delphi...

9. Using the Access Jet Database DLL

10. Access Violation in midas.dll when running app using TClientDataSet

11. Creating an MS Access DB using ADO Express/Delphi 5

12. Creating FoxPro and Access table without using an Alias