dBase files: data in some columns doesn't show
Author Message
 dBase files: data in some columns doesn't show

I connected a dBase file to a ttable and xxxx component. Strange: some
columns don't show any data, although it is definitely there (checked with
dBase itself or imported into Excel). Even DBD would not recognize the data.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Database Explorer doesn't show tables correctly

2. Delphi 2.0 - Data Pump doesn't work......

3. Many table in One to Many -- Data Doesn't

4. Chart FX doesn't accept my data - part 2

5. Chart FX doesn't accept my data

6. QuickReport Doesn't Print Data

7. I want to show TIF, dBase, LOTUS, Word, Excel-Files

8. tpw documented file doesn't work

9. Show Column Sum in DBGrid?

10. DBGRID on show - set focus to 4th column

11. How to show columns alignment tidily in DBGrid?

12. Retrieving data from dBase files