Data Link for Table
Author Message
 Data Link for Table

I want to make a control data-aware, but i have problem for find the
data link for a table.

I know the objects data link for a field(TFieldDatalink) but I need the
data links for entire tables, anyone know this object?
thank .

Christian Bedard

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Table pointer and/or copying a tables data

2. Help Needed linking to Sage Line 50 data via ODBC

3. 'Circular data links' hard to find

4. data module and link to form

5. Problem using parameters to link data sources

6. linking data into exe

7. help in linking data in ovr

8. HELP: Sorting Linked List Data Structures

9. Q. D5: circular data links are not allowed

10. Need help linking form to OLE Data Fields

11. Access97 and D4: linked tables invisible

12. DBGrid und Values from linked Tables