Problem with "group by" in query
Author Message
 Problem with "group by" in query

I'm using delphi 3.
Please send me info on how to use the "group by" function in a query without
getting a error message. The query was constructed in Database desktop using
Paradox 7 tables.

Please also tell me why set, insert, delete is used.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Problem with "group by" in query
Hi

Could you please write down the query. I will try to see what is causing
the error in group by function .
Thanks
        Fernando Leme

> I'm using Delphi 3.
> Please send me info on how to use the "group by" function in a query
without
> getting a error message. The query was constructed in Database desktop
using
> Paradox 7 tables.

> Please also tell me why set, insert, delete is used.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

2. Permission problem with "insert" query

3. "SQL Query problems!!"

4. Table name is "GROUP"

5. HELP -- "Key group is locked" error

6. ""256 Color Mouse""

7. MSSQL 6.5 "Query Canceled"

8. Parameterized queries and "\" (backslash)

9. "Parameter not set in query string"

10. Access: "Query too complex"

11. Q: Problem with "TUpdateSQL"

12. Database Problem: "Not Initialized for Network"