Making designer
Author Message
 Making designer

Hi everybody!

  Does anybody know how to create something similar to delphi "Form
Designer" ? I need a tool that will let me place, move and resize
various control - but as a stand-alone module...

   Thanks

   Roman

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Making designer
Look for FEDIT in the delphi super page.

Sam

Quote:

>Hi everybody!

>  Does anybody know how to create something similar to Delphi "Form
>Designer" ? I need a tool that will let me place, move and resize
>various control - but as a stand-alone module...

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for affordable database designer

2. Database Designer

3. Looking for QReport designer!

4. Looking for QReport designer

5. Bug using DBGrid w/ Menu Designer?

6. Report Designer reccomendation needed....

7. Er-Designer 2.0

8. LOOKING FOR Form Designer/Printer

9. Problem with Menu Designer

10. Self-made cursors over self-made buttons (The Real Mission Impossible!) ??

11. 2nd DataModul makes DB performance slow !?

12. Q: Making BDE thread-safe...How?