Title Row in DBGrid
Author Message
 Title Row in DBGrid

I want to make the DBGrid respond to the event click (or DoubleClick),
but I want to know when the click was made on the title row and the
correspondent column.
How do I accomplish that?

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Title Row in DBGrid

Quote:

> I want to make the DBGrid respond to the event click (or DoubleClick),
> but I want to know when the click was made on the title row and the
> correspondent column.
> How do I accomplish that?

> Thanks in advance.

This is a partial answer to your question.
For ROW you can use the TTable table that it is connected to.

Does ColEnter event work for you ?

--
Bipin Prasad

Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Title Row in DBGrid

Quote:

>I want to make the DBGrid respond to the event click (or DoubleClick),
>but I want to know when the click was made on the title row and the
>correspondent column.
>How do I accomplish that?
>Thanks in advance.

Well, one way is to look at the X,Y values of the click.  That gives
you the X,Y coordinates within the grid.  So any Y value less than 20
or whatever (experiment to determine the correct numbers) would be in
the title bar, and X values between certain numbers would be a
specific column in the grid.  You might want to look at the Selected
property of the grid to determine the field (column) also.

Marc

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DbGrid title row

2. Multiple row for DB Grid Title.

3. row in dataset from row in dbgrid

4. More lines in Title of DBGrid or RXDbGrid

5. DBGrid with muli-lines title ????

6. DBGrid.Columns.Title.Caption problem.

7. DBGrid title locking

8. Updating column titles in a DBGrid while DisableControls

9. Changing DBGrid Titles?

10. Q: Center DBGrid titles

11. How can I change Title of DBgrid?

12. DbGrid titles