DLL Problem
Author Message
 DLL Problem

Hi,
   I'm developing a delphi application that calls a DLL written in Delphi.
the
first time the DLL executes, everything works great.  If I shut down the
application and then try to re-run it the DLL gives me a GPF.
 I've trimmed the
DLL code down to nothing.  Basically, it creates a form instance that contains
an OK button, a CANCEL button, and a listbox.
If the cancel button is clicked,
the form is freed and the DLL returns.  If the OK button is
 clicked or an entry
in the listbox is double-clicked a ShowMessage statement is executed.  Does
anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this problem?

Thanks,
Mark Reaux

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL Problem