Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records
Author Message
 Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records

When using cached updates I am experiencing a strange phenomena:

The table is constantly sorted when trying to insert new records:
The new, not yet updated records come before the old, updated records..

Why why, oh why???

Please mail me personally and I will post an answer to the newsgroup.

Thanks in advance,
Christian Loft

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Update Failed" With Cache Update

2. 10 non-concurrent users, Pdox, Cached updates:

3. Sorting rows in cached updates mode

4. Record Lock in cached update when using updateobject

5. Cached Updates: deleting records

6. cached updates + locked records

7. Using UpdateSQL for updating cached records

8. Cached Updates - OldValue property upon record insert is not NULL

9. Cached Updates Problem: Missing Records - Bogus RecordCount

10. TTable Cached update record lock

11. Which record caused an error using cached updates?

12. D3.02 - Cached Updates question