need help - BDE error 
Author Message
 need help - BDE error

My BDE call error 'class BDEngine error Capability not supported'. What I
mast do? Early all were OK, but I broken debbuging process when my project
showed error in sql query.

wojtek



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 need help - BDE error
What action is raising the 'Capability not supported' exception ? It
normally means that you are trying to do something that is not supported by
the database driver.



Quote:
> My BDE call error 'class BDEngine error Capability not supported'. What I
> mast do? Early all were OK, but I broken debbuging process when my project
> showed error in sql query.

> wojtek



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 need help - BDE error
Quote:
> What action is raising the 'Capability not supported' exception ? It
> normally means that you are trying to do something that is not supported
by
> the database driver.

When I build module all is OK, when I run module or when I change properties
Active->true in TQuery DBE raising the exception.
Driver is suported.

wojtek



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 need help - BDE error
What is the SQL statement of the TQuery you are trying to activate ? Queries
with RequestLive set to True only allow very simple SELECT SQL statements !



Quote:
> > What action is raising the 'Capability not supported' exception ? It
> > normally means that you are trying to do something that is not supported
> by
> > the database driver.

> When I build module all is OK, when I run module or when I change
properties
> Active->true in TQuery DBE raising the exception.
> Driver is suported.

> wojtek



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 need help - BDE error
Open the query, instead of changing active to true. (Same should be done
with tables, IMO)

R.


Quote:
> > What action is raising the 'Capability not supported' exception ? It
> > normally means that you are trying to do something that is not supported
> by
> > the database driver.

> When I build module all is OK, when I run module or when I change
properties
> Active->true in TQuery DBE raising the exception.
> Driver is suported.

> wojtek



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 need help - BDE error

Quote:

>Open the query, instead of changing active to true. (Same should be done
>with tables, IMO)

>R.

Well, according to VCL source Open just sets Active to True. I don't belive
they'll change that in the future.

Smola
--
Dash, Dash, Space



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 need help - BDE error
Thank's :)) but...It never help me :((.

I changed a path for alias to directory when I had the copy of database and
now all is OK :))).
If I copy the  database to old path of the alias system raising the
exception. Why? I don't know.

wojtek



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Need Help with BDE Error 11108 Not Exact Read/Write

2. Need Help: Why BDE Error [Not initialized for....]

3. Source Code for Error 203 Heap Overflow error (Urgent Help needed)

4. Help! Error with BDE in D2

5. Strange BDE Error - Please Help

6. HELP: disabling BDE error message windows

7. Help : error to initialise BDE occurs

8. Help with BDE error

9. BDE Error #14. Can anyone help

10. help!!!: BDE/ORACLE error: Vendor initialization failed

11. Help on BDE-Error-Numbers

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software