Delphi 2 and Sybase System 10
Author Message
 Delphi 2 and Sybase System 10

Has anyone programmed in delphi 2 accessing the Sybase System 10?

Which driver should I use?

Is the combination Delphi/Sybase stable?

Carl Anton Stenling

Sun, 04 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Delphi 2 and Sybase System 10

Hi Carl,

Quote:

> Has anyone programmed in Delphi 2 accessing the Sybase System 10?

We have a couple of clients using Sybase 10/11.

Quote:
> Which driver should I use?

They're using the ODBC drivers which ship with the product, which is
currently v10.0.3P4.

Quote:
> Is the combination Delphi/Sybase stable?

The guys weren't overly impressed with BDE/SQL Links from an stability
and performance point of view.

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob McGillivray
Manager: Client/server Software Development

Mon, 05 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 2.0 / Sybase System 10 ?

2. Sybase System 10 questions

3. Time field for Sybase system 10

4. Sybase System 10 ODBC hang

5. Delphi C/S and Sybase Sytem 10

6. Problem with SYBASE 10 and Delphi 1 C/S

7. Using Delphi 2.0 data-aware components with Sybase SQL Server 10.0.25

8. HP Pasacal and HP ME 10 drafting system problem

9. TStoredProc & SYBASE 10 : Object not Found

10. D2, ODBC and Sybase 10 Text data type

11. Sybase 10 client + bde

12. Sybase 10 & ODBC