TFloat field problem
Author Message
 TFloat field problem

I have written a DLL using delphi 1 which writes to a Paradox 5 database. I
have a number of Paradox number fields which are classed as TFloatFields in
Delphi.  If I enter numbers through DBEdit boxes on a form, integers are
stored correctly, however decimals are converted to something else.  E.g. 2.3
is stored as 10 and 2.33 as 100.  I have tried to alter the DisplayFormat but
this only the display values already in the database.

The strangest thing is that when  I set up the same form and DBEdit boxes and
make a .exe data is stored properly.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Ann Fenton

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TDataTime and TFloat in the same field

2. Problem with fields in database

3. datetime fields problem on ORACLE

4. Problems with Memo-Fields

5. Problem with DATETIME fields on ORACLE platform

6. HELP :Field layout problem.

7. Problems passing a field array as argument to InsertRecord

8. Database problem - refreshing fields in TTable?

9. problem with Access Currency Field

10. Problems on editing BLOB fields

11. Multi-field lookup problem

12. Problems updating Informix CHAR(5000) field from Delphi 1