need information about HiPer-SIx
Author Message
 need information about HiPer-SIx

Hi there,

for a fast flat database driver I'm looking for the HiPer-SIx database
format.
Who can help or where I can get information?

Thanks, CHMILO

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 need information about HiPer-SIx
If HiPer-SIx is the same as the SIX driver, it is written by SuccessWare for
Clipper. They also make Apollo for Delphi.

- Erik

Quote:
>Hi there,

>for a fast flat database driver I'm looking for the HiPer-SIx database
>format.
>Who can help or where I can get information?

>Thanks, CHMILO

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 need information about HiPer-SIx
Hi Erik,

thanks for your answer!
The Apollo driver - that's my destiny...
Apollo has many bugs around his SIX-Driver (especially in
Memo-handling), an insufficient maximal database size of 2GB, is not (!)
thread-save, you can't right cancel running actions (like indexing), the
progress feature needs a OnProgressChange instead a Win-Message (for
Console-Applications),...
Every new revision redefines a few functions, written units does not
work...
For my effort in writing workarounds i'd better writing a new driver :-|

If You have some information about the Header please tell it to me!

 regards CHMILO

Quote:

> If HiPer-SIx is the same as the SIX driver, it is written by SuccessWare for
> Clipper. They also make Apollo for Delphi.

> - Erik

> >Hi there,

> >for a fast flat database driver I'm looking for the HiPer-SIx database
> >format.
> >Who can help or where I can get information?

> >Thanks, CHMILO

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How convert REAL type stored in six bytes to number

2. Opening an database made with SIX driver with memo's in delphi

3. Delphi and Six Driver

4. Using a six button joystick

5. Need information on writing BDE drivers

6. need pointer to information please

7. Alternate DB Engine information needed

8. Information about Security Datasase (ISC4.GDB) in InterBase NEEDED

9. FlexFile Information Needed

10. INTERBASE: Need Information ???

11. i need Information

12. Need help to start-up : Information sites