Problems with Memo-Fields
Author Message
 Problems with Memo-Fields

Hi everybody!

I am using delphi 2.0 together with SQLServer 6.0. I have a table on the
server, that contains a TEXT-Field.

If I try to add a record with Delphi's TQuery Component, I get the
Message "Record/Key deleted" and Delphi will not append the Record.

Does anybody know how to avoid this problem or has anybody else
encoutered it already? I hope somebody can help!

Thanks, Markus

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with memo fields

2. Problem with MEMO-Fields

3. Problems locking memo fields

4. Problem with Memo field and Delphi 2.0

5. QReport : BIG BIG Problem with memo-fields !!!

6. Delphi 1 and SQL*Net 2.3: Problem with Memofields

7. What is the syntax for copy a memo to a database memo field

8. Problem MEMO fields MS SQL 7

9. Problem Memo fields MS SQL 7

10. Quickreport problems with a long memo-field

11. Please Please, help me with memo-fields, real problem

12. Memo field problem with Paradox