Updating database structures with new program versions
Author Message
 Updating database structures with new program versions

How do you all update the structure of (paradox) tables. I mean new
fields, changing fieldtypes, etc.
Also how do you create tables. Do you deploy the tables you create with
the database desktop, or do you create the tables (and indexes) at
runtime ?. Please let me know, we are now in a developing stage.

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database structure version tracking

2. Updating an existing database with new fields?

3. Delphi 2.0 Update - Problems with the new BDE that comes with the update

4. Programming Technique - Database Updates

5. Add New "Company" to Database Program

6. Create new Database from Delphi 3 program

7. Updating table structure from code

8. Copying database tables to new tables (haviing new fields)

9. Updating BDE version

10. Update Version Info Programmatically

11. Update Version Info Programmatically

12. Update Version Info Programmatically