Openning a ttable
Author Message
 Openning a ttable

Please Help!

I am a new user of Delphi.  For many years I have been programming
with COBOL on IBM mainframes in an MVS environment.  My problem is
this.  I am trying to learn Delphi/Pascal by going through the
examples presented in the manuals.  The example on page 37-38 in the
Database application developer's guide has alot of errors.  I was able
to overcome most of them.  The one lingering problem is how can I open
the second table without placing the open instruction in the
ItemsCalcFields procedure.  I called Borland , at MY great expense,
and they lead me to believe that I could take one of two options:
Change the active property to true for the table or code the open
instruction in the CreateForm procedure.  The first option worked but
the second did not. Why?  I am confused!

Wed, 20 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Help openning Fox Pro Files

2. Openning user-specifi

3. Openning user-specified files.

4. Help in openning files

5. Problem openning Query on IB

6. TTable.Exists

8. TTable Filter property

9. Updating the TTable component

10. Q : SQL and TTable and Data Aware component

11. TTable and GotoRecord

12. How do get TQuery to use Ttable for data