Openning a ttable
Author Message
 Openning a ttable

Please Help!

I am a new user of Delphi.  For many years I have been programming
with COBOL on IBM mainframes in an MVS environment.  My problem is
this.  I am trying to learn Delphi/Pascal by going through the
examples presented in the manuals.  The example on page 37-38 in the
Database application developer's guide has alot of errors.  I was able
to overcome most of them.  The one lingering problem is how can I open
the second table without placing the open instruction in the
ItemsCalcFields procedure.  I called Borland , at MY great expense,
and they lead me to believe that I could take one of two options:
Change the active property to true for the table or code the open
instruction in the CreateForm procedure.  The first option worked but
the second did not. Why?  I am confused!

Wed, 20 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Help openning Fox Pro Files

2. Openning user-specifi

3. Openning user-specified files.

4. Help in openning files

5. Problem openning Query on IB

6. TTable.Exists

7. PROBLEMS WITH TTABLE and ASCII files

8. TTable Filter property

9. Updating the TTable component

10. Q : SQL and TTable and Data Aware component

11. TTable and GotoRecord

12. How do get TQuery to use Ttable for data