Sorting rows in cached updates mode
Author Message
 Sorting rows in cached updates mode

How ca I sort the lines of a grid (when inserting new ones) when I have
chached updates active?

If I disable cached updates the lines sort automatic by de IndexFieldNames
proprerty.

Note: I'm working with TTables in Delphi3 and Interbase.

Thanks,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records

2. Cached Updates - How to find row in error

3. Cached Updates; Identifying the row causing the error

4. Detecting key violation in cached update modes?

5. Cached updates: how to retain insert mode when post fails

6. "Update Failed" With Cache Update

7. Cached updates

8. Interbase components and cached updates

9. Help with Cached Updates

10. refresh with cache updates

11. change the value before commit the cache updates?

12. BDE uses Paradox for handling cached updates?!