Has anyone already encountered this ?
Author Message
 Has anyone already encountered this ?

Hi,

We have a made a big database application.
Relying on the BDE, we are able to run it on many kind of system
(Novell, NT, Solarnet, ...) with many kind of DB (paradox, sql server,
...).
We already have a fair amount of customer and all work well for
them... Except for one (our biggest) :
He runs on NT with paradox tables and they always get 'cannot read
from drive E' error messages whenever two people try to insert a blob
in a table concurrently.
As we have tried everything, and as our customer (and their technical
staff) threatens us from withdrawing, saying that it is our delphi
program which is the source of the problem (we are convinced it is a
NT tune-up whih has to be done) I'm posting this here : Have someone
already encountered that kind of problem ? Is there something I should
check ?

TIA

Chris,
Christian Huwaert (Brussels, Belgium)

soft. devel.
Christian Huwaert (Brussels, Belgium)

Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone encounter a certain turbo pascal program?

2. Anyone having a ...

3. ISQL Aborting when syntax errors are encountered

4. An error message not encountered before

5. Still encountering bugs

6. Strange BDE error (in SQL Explorer): Anyone encountered this?

7. Is there any way to prevent user from accessing record if anyone is already in it?

8. Checking if a Form is already created

9. Problem: Record Already Locked???

10. New to Delhi and already lost...

11. Address already on winnews.

12. Checking whether record in db already read