Looking for a yearplanner-component
Author Message
 Looking for a yearplanner-component

Dear all,

I'm looking for a component, which is like a DBGrid. It must show me an
overview of a year (the user can select the year). In my project I have some
persons which have activities. The activities have dates. I want a year
overview about my persons. If a person has an activity on a date, a X should
be shown on the right column of the yearplanner.

Can someone of you solve my problem ?

Thank you very much for your help !!!

cu
Chris

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:54:45 GMT
 Looking for a yearplanner-component
I saw a TYearPlanner component on Torry's pages, I think it was even
freeware..

http://torry.uk.net

was where I was when I saw it...

HTH,

J.

Quote:

> Dear all,

> I'm looking for a component, which is like a DBGrid. It must show me an
> overview of a year (the user can select the year). In my project I have some
> persons which have activities. The activities have dates. I want a year
> overview about my persons. If a person has an activity on a date, a X should
> be shown on the right column of the yearplanner.

> Can someone of you solve my problem ?

> Thank you very much for your help !!!

> cu
> Chris

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:31:32 GMT
 Looking for a yearplanner-component
At least give him an URL that works:
http://homepages.borland.com/torry/schedulers.htm

Quote:
> I saw a TYearPlanner component on Torry's pages, I think it was even
> freeware..

> http://torry.uk.net

> was where I was when I saw it...

> HTH,

> J.

> > Dear all,

> > I'm looking for a component, which is like a DBGrid. It must show me an
> > overview of a year (the user can select the year). In my project I have
some
> > persons which have activities. The activities have dates. I want a year
> > overview about my persons. If a person has an activity on a date, a X
should
> > be shown on the right column of the yearplanner.

> > Can someone of you solve my problem ?

> > Thank you very much for your help !!!

> > cu
> > Chris

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:41:07 GMT

1. Looking for DB-Grdi-Component

2. Looking for business app quality spreadsheet component

3. Looking for a Component for Creating alias quickly

4. Looking for another TDBImage component

5. Looking got SEARCHABLE combo box & grid components

6. Looking for a QueryBuilder component

7. Looking for Special component

8. Looking for LDAP-Component

9. Looking for a Btrieve Component Other than Titan

10. Looking For Data Aware Tree Component

11. d2/d1: Looking for AS/400 odbc connectivity components

12. Looking for a suitable (DB) Grid-component