Want to hire delphi programmer (Vancouver)
Author Message
 Want to hire delphi programmer (Vancouver)

NB:     ****    THIS POSITION ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF
                        GREATER VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA ***

Small Vancouver-based vibrant computer company requires
contract programmer to develop custom PC Windows
database application in Borland delphi (no other
development languages will be considered).

Application will coordinate group registrations, point-
of-sale, reporting, and will connect with external data
collection devices.

Development time is short, so successful applicant must
be an efficient high-energy worker.

Candidate must be willing to work on the project "full
time" until completed, have their own powerful 486 (or
better) computer, and be willing to work at their own
location unsupervised.

Excellent english-language skills a must.

Development software and manuals will be provided.  Some
short-range travel north of the lower mainland, and
possibly Vancouver Island, may be required so successful
candidate should have their own car.  Car expenses will
be reimbursed.  Interviews will commence shortly and
applicants should be available immediately.

Project Start Date:             Immediately
Project Completion Date:        December 15, 1995

Programmer should be available on a part-time basis for
approximately six weeks after project completes for bug
correction and "tweaking."

Renumeration:   $5000 in total.

Payment structure as follows:   Nov 1st                 $1000
(Contract to commence           Nov 15th                $1000
 October 1st)                   Dec 1st         $1000
                                Dec 15th                $1000
(CANADIAN FUNDS)                        Feb 1st 1996    $1000
                                                -----
                                                $5000
Eager, hard-working recent graduates of post-secondary
computer programming courses are encouraged to apply.

Please forward your resume and any additional
qualifications to email address below - please send as
unencoded ASCII text only.

Applicants residing outside of Greater Vancouver, BC,
Canada, will *NOT* be considered.

Soft Tracks Ltd.

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Want to hire delphi programmer (Vancouver)

Quote:

>Project Start Date:         Immediately
>Project Completion Date:    December 15, 1995
>Programmer should be available on a part-time basis for
>approximately six weeks after project completes for bug
>correction and "tweaking."
>Renumeration:       $5000 in total.

Wow! They only want a contractor because slavery is illegal. You'd expect
to get twice that much in a *salaried* position and they expect you to
supply your own hardware as well!

The six weeks of bug fixing and "tweaking" would be provided free of
charge I suppose.

Luke
--
Luke Webber

* Note: The opinions expressed by Luke Webber are in no way supported *
*       by his employers, Luke Webber Consulting Services             *

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Want to hire delphi programmer (Vancouver)

Quote:

>>Project Start Date:             Immediately
>>Project Completion Date:        December 15, 1995
>>Programmer should be available on a part-time basis for
>>approximately six weeks after project completes for bug
>>correction and "tweaking."
>>Renumeration:   $5000 in total.
>Wow! They only want a contractor because slavery is illegal. You'd expect
>to get twice that much in a *salaried* position and they expect you to
>supply your own hardware as well!
>The six weeks of bug fixing and "tweaking" would be provided free of
>charge I suppose.
>Luke
>--
>Luke Webber
>* Note: The opinions expressed by Luke Webber are in no way supported *
>*       by his employers, Luke Webber Consulting Services             *

Ouch! I guess only the elephants would work for those peanuts. That
isn't really even worth getting out of bed for in the morning. What is
minimum wage in Canada?

Nick Schoonover

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi Programmers wanted - Vancouver

2. US-CA-LA Delphi Programmer Wanted

3. Delphi programmers wanted for Portugal

4. US-FL-Delphi Programmers Wanted

5. Wanted: Delphi Programmer -- Montoursville, PA

6. Delphi Contract Programmer Wanted - Cincinnati

7. Delphi Programmer Wanted

8. Delphi Programmer Wanted

9. AZ Delphi Programmer/Analyst Wanted

10. Delphi / Pascal Programmer Wanted

11. Windows / Delphi programmer wanted in atlanta

12. Delphi programmer wanted in Atlanta