BDE and InstallShield Express
Author Message
 BDE and InstallShield Express

Hi all,

I did a setupproject with InstallShield Express 2 (fullversion) for a delphi
4 (C/S) application. I know that this can be quite tricky ;-) but ...

When I'm executing the setup somewhere at the end I'll get an errormessge
like "...error merging IDAPI.CFG..." (free translation from the german
message)

I already tried both of the option for CFG-File update - without success.

Does anybody has an idea what can go wrong here= If yes, your mails will be

Cheers,
Marc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BDE and InstallShield Express
This error might occur when you try to merge a BDE3 IDAPI.CFG with BDE4.
(Are you sure you're creating a Delphi4 setup?)

HTH,
Bas

Quote:

>When I'm executing the setup somewhere at the end I'll get an errormessge
>like "...error merging IDAPI.CFG..." (free translation from the german
>message)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How install BDE with Installshield Express 1.11?

2. Cannot successfully install Delphi BDE using Installshield Express

3. DB4, InstallShield Express, BDE, Paradox on Network Drive?

4. BDE Installation using Installshield Express

5. MSSQL+BDE+InstallShield Express

6. Help--Need Installshield Express to install BDE

7. Using installshield express to configure BDE and mssql

8. InstallShield Express & BDE

9. InstallShield Express Delphi Edition

10. InstallShield Express; failure in tApplication.CreateForm

11. InstallShield Express for Delphi 4

12. CL - Installshield Express and IDAPI.CNF