Connect to MySQL database from ASP and Delphi COM object
Author Message
 Connect to MySQL database from ASP and Delphi COM object

Here's my situation:

I have a COM object built in delphi 5 that I call from an ASP page. I
am trying to connect to a MySQL database from this COM object through
ODBC.  I can not connect at all.

I can call the COM object from another application to connect to the
database, and I can use ASP code to directly connect to the database.

Any suggestions?

Eric

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:03:58 GMT

1. How to connect to mysql database?

2. Connecting to mySQL database using dbExpress - problems :-(

3. Mysql-delphi-speed connect?

4. Problem with some databases in MySQL Delphi 6 support

5. Delphi (3 standard) and mysql databases on unix

6. Delphi mysql databases and win98.

7. Connecting D4 to MySQL using OE5

8. Connecting to MySQL server

9. COM Server object and nework shared directory.

10. cookies with com object

11. Datamodules on COM objects

12. deploying DELPHI 5 application connecting to ACCESS Database