Fomatted Memo Fields
Author Message
 Fomatted Memo Fields

Can anyone tell me how I can 1. Display PDox 5 formatted memo field on a
delphi form. 2. Copy a Pdox 5 formatted memo to an Interbase Blob ?

'preciate it ...

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Fomatted Memo Fields
You can't.  I've tried and the only way you can see it is with a dbmemo
component not the dbrichedit but you loose your rich text formatting.
If you want more information let me know and I'll try to find the response I
received.

as for copying I can't help you, never done it.

sorry

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me how I can 1. Display PDox 5 formatted memo field on a
>Delphi form. 2. Copy a Pdox 5 formatted memo to an Interbase Blob ?

>'preciate it ...

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Fomatted Memo Fields

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me how I can 1. Display PDox 5 formatted memo field on a
>Delphi form. 2. Copy a Pdox 5 formatted memo to an Interbase Blob ?

>'preciate it ...

1. DBRichEdit would do the job
2. create a blob (not memo) in interbase and copy it:
IBQuery.Edit; {or insert}
IBQueryYourBlob.Assign(PDoxQueryMemo);
{other fields}
IBQuery.Post;

--
-------------------------
Regards,

Remove leading aa when replying.

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. What is the syntax for copy a memo to a database memo field

2. Memo Field to Database field

3. Copy data from string field to memo field

4. Storing Memo fields in Databases (Blob Fields?)

5. Help: DBMemo in character-field (not Memo-field)

6. Help: copy memo field from one table to another field

7. MySQL Memo Fields Returned (D5e, BDE5.11, MySQL on Linux Server, MyODBC)

8. Memo Fields Query

9. Why do I get corrupt memo fields?

10. MSSQL 6.0 and 6.5 and TDBMEMO field report (Memo too Large)

11. Problems with Memo-Fields

12. Missing First Two Chars of SQL Memo and Missing SQL Fields