Progrmatically creating table with password protection/referential integrity?
Author Message
 Progrmatically creating table with password protection/referential integrity?

Can anybody point me to help in programatically creating a table with
password protection and/or referential integrity?  I know it is possible
with calls to the BDE, but the help file is not the easiest reading in
the world and I have no printed reference.  I need to create a table on
the fly on a floppy with at least a password, and preferably referential
integrity also.

--

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating Paradox8 tables with referential integrity

2. Creating tables with referential integrity

3. How to create referential integrity in Paradox 5.0 Tables

4. SQL Create on Paradox: referential integrity?

5. Create referential integrity at runtime

6. Referential integrity on Paradox tables

7. Problem: Cascading Referential Integrity with Paradox tables

8. Using the BDE to add referential integrity to Paradox tables

9. Runtime creation of Paradox tables and Referential Integrity.

10. Paradox tables and referential integrity

11. Referential Integrity in Dbase Tables

12. Packing PDox-Table deletes _STRICT_ REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY!!!