DBGrid1.Fields[0] - Where's The Value During Insert/Before Post
Author Message
 DBGrid1.Fields[0] - Where's The Value During Insert/Before Post

Whilst inserting into the grid . I would like to be able to
find/nearest a table and populate column [1] with a value based on my
key press in  column[0]. example

Company.Findkey[DBGrid1.Fields[0]]
DBGrid1.Fields[1] := CompanyName.Value;

This does not work! I cant find a variable identifier that holds the
value.

100000 Welcomes!

Mon, 07 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing field values during TBatchMove

2. V2:problem with DBGrid1.options - [dgRowSelect] on insert/edit

3. Edit+Post much slower than Insert+Post !

4. Retrieve value of autoincrement field with inserted record

5. Obtaining value of Paradox's Auto-Incremented Field Type

6. Resetting a parodox field's value to 0 at start of new day

7. Retrievies field's value

8. Using the Date value for assigning Today's date to a field

9. TBatchMove component allow assigning value during execute?

10. On Insert - During KeyPress - FindKey CalcField?

11. Access 2000 default values/autoinc not shown before post

12. DELPHI 2.0 + MS-SQL6.0 - HANGS WITH POST OR INSERT