Problems with delphi4 and Access 97
Author Message
 Problems with delphi4 and Access 97

Hi everybody. I'm having a problem working with access97 and delphi 4:

When I Use a query like this:

select * FROM customers where ClientType LIKE :vClient

It works fine, but if vClient will return no records, it gives me an error
message like: Non-blob field required to .....

Anybody knows anything about it?

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi4, MS-Access '97 InstallShield, ODBC

2. Delphi4 & Acces 97

3. Access 97/2000 and connection problem

4. Problems with ACCESS 97 and empty strings

5. Problem with Access 97 & TDatabase

6. Problem reading paradox table in MS Access 97

7. Delphi 4 + Access 97 - Installation problems

8. Access 97 SQL, escaping problem

9. MS-Access 97 Master/Detail form problem

10. D3 with Access 97 problem

11. Problem with Access 97 base

12. Delphi 2.0 and Access 97 Problems