Getting or creating indexes for an unknown dBASE or Paradox database at runtime
Author Message
 Getting or creating indexes for an unknown dBASE or Paradox database at runtime

In delphi 2.0 I made a program that can open any database, and then get its
indexes and its contents. I think the code was GetIndexNames, but under
Delphi 3.0 this just doesn't work! I would allso appreciate if someone
would write me how to create maintained temporary indexes  (but I would
except tha code that saves the index in the database, too!) for dBASE
databases, and, if it's possible, for Paradox, too!

Thanks in advance, Gajo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How to re-create MDX index for dBASE at runtime

2. creating secondary index in paradox table at runtime??

3. Creating Index on Paradox at Runtime

4. Creating Paradox Databases & indexes during run-time

5. Help creating at runtime dBase tables

6. Recreating dBase Indexes at runtime: How?

7. Creating index at runtime

8. Creating secondary indexes ay runtime...

9. Creating Secondary Indexes at Runtime, Help...

10. Creating secondary index during runtime

11. Help: Creating indexes on tables at runtime

12. Creating an index at runtime