Links to Help files screwed up
Author Message
 Links to Help files screwed up

I just installed delphi 2.01, and the context-based links to my various
help files no longer function.

i.e., if I press F1 while focused on an Infopower component, I get the
Win32 help file. I used to get
the Inforpower help index. Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on? I
checked the registry
entries, and they seem fine, as far as I can tell. I've compiled and
recompiled and recreated
the Delphi.hdx file with all the necessary .kwf files.

"Be careful who you pretend to be, because who you pretend
to be is who you are."  - Kurt Vonnegut

Charles A. Richardson
Vashon Island, WA

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linking BGI files - Help!

2. New UPS System 6-8 Hours Continuous Service

3. Linked file was : Writning to a file

4. Ups and Downs of OOP

5. Linked file was : Writning to a file

6. Dynamic link between Pascal .so file and executable file sourced in gcc

7. Graphical Mess Ups

8. BGI file linked in EXE file?

9. Ups and Downs of OOP

10. MS SQL6.5 Lock ups

11. BDE32 screwed up.

12. GETFATTR screwed up on Novell net drives