Delphi 3.01 + Sybase : dbgrids problem.
Author Message
 Delphi 3.01 + Sybase : dbgrids problem.

Hello,

I can not have DBGRIDS working the normal way, when connected to Sybase
server.  When I insert a line, after posting, it hides an other line.  I
need to close the query and reopen it to get the correct image of the
modified dataset.
When I try a myQuery.refresh, it returns "Capability not supported".  Is it
possible to work with DBGRIDS connected to Sybase server ?

The Paradox and the Interbase version of this program are working fine.
Thanks for any answer concerning this problematic situation.

Denis, Brussels.

PS : I use delphi 3.01 and the latest BDE version (4.51 ?)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Delphi 3.01 + Sybase : dbgrids problem.

Sorry Dennis, I wouldn't answer the question, but I have problem too
with Sybase ODBC driver.

When I try to connect to sybase ver.11 I got an error message.
Somebody tell me that the driver is obsolete.

So, would you please (or everyone) who have odbc driver for delphi to
connect to sybase, please send to me.

ps: my delphi version is 3 and sybase ver. 11
    please attach the file to me

thanks.

Riko

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Delphi 3.01 + Sybase : dbgrids problem.

Sorry Dennis, I wouldn't answer the question, but I have problem too
with Sybase ODBC driver.

When I try to connect to sybase ver.11 I got an error message.
Somebody tell me that the driver is obsolete.

So, would you please (or everyone) who have odbc driver for delphi to
connect to sybase, please send to me.

ps: my delphi version is 3 and sybase ver. 11
    please attach the file to me

thanks.

Riko

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Announce: TCompress 3.01, TSegCompress 3.01

2. Delphi 3.01

3. Delphi 3.01 C/S with Oracle 7.3.4

4. Delphi 3.0 Patch 3.01

5. Delphi 3.01 in Belgium ?

6. SecIndex in PXEng 3.01 nach BDE-Delphi

7. Patches to Delphi 3.01 upgrade

8. Delphi 3.01

9. Turbo Pascal 3.01???

10. Turbo Pascal 3.01???

11. DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE------ DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE

12. Problem with using DAO 3/3.5 via OLE with Delphi 3.01.