Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi
Author Message
 Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

Dear all,

Is there any tutorial that talks about the socket server and client, and
give examples how to make such application?  If it exists, would someone
give me a ref?

Many thanks.

Ron.

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 10:57:48 GMT
 Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi
Try:
http://overbyte.alexid.fr/frame_index.html
(support section)

Quote:
> Dear all,

> Is there any tutorial that talks about the socket server and client, and
> give examples how to make such application?  If it exists, would someone
> give me a ref?

> Many thanks.

> Ron.

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 17:39:15 GMT

1. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

2. SQL Server 6.0, Delphi 1.0 and TCP/IP

3. Delphi connection to MS SQL server via TCP/IP

4. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers

5. How do we connect to an oracle server via tcp/ip network

6. Connect to SQL Server using Tcp/ip

7. Connect Interbase Server with TCP/IP

8. MS SQL Server access with TCP/IP

9. Problem with TCP/IP connection to IB server

10. TCP Client/Server questions with TrumpetTCP TSR for DOS

11. IPX or PC/TCP or TCP/IP in pascal

12. Delphi TCP/IP on WIN NT 3.51