Deleted records in dbase tables
Author Message
 Deleted records in dbase tables

With some help I found out how to display deleted records in a dbase table.
I now want to change the colour of the deleted records row in a grid. The
only way I have found to do this is to test the record with dbiundelete and
if it returns DBIERR_NONE the record was deleted and must now be once more
deleted. THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY TO TEST THE DELETED STATUS OF A RECORD.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sandy Ferguson
The Rules of Computer Support
1. Don't write anything down.  We can play back the error
    messages from here.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. deleting records from dbase table

2. How to delete records in a dBase table?

3. D1: DBase-Tables, RecordCount and deleting records

4. Problem with TTable after deleting all records in DBase table

5. DBASE: permanently deleting deleted records

6. dBase BatchMove deletes record ID

7. deleted dbase records

8. filtering deleted dbase records

9. dBase Record Deletes

10. How to recall deleted Dbase Record?

11. Deleting records in a DBASE file

12. How to Pack Dbase file after deleting records in Delphi