Setting Printer's Page Size From Program
Author Message
 Setting Printer's Page Size From Program

Hello,

Is there a way to set the printer's page width and height from a program ?
I don't mean to use the printer dialog components but to be able to set the
page size directly.

T.i.a.

---
CCS

Tue, 19 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting Printer's Page Size From Program

Quote:
>Is there a way to set the printer's page width and height from a program ?
>I don't mean to use the printer dialog components but to be able to set the
>page size directly.

  Download the file PRINTSET.ZIP from the Delphi Developer's Library at:

    http://www.computer-shopper.com/magazine/delphi.htm

It provides the capabilities to programmatically set many of the printers
properties including page size, bin source, and number of copies.

Good Luck,

-Ed Salgado
 Eminent Domain Software

Thu, 21 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting the Paper size on the printer.

2. DELPHI: Setting printer page length

3. My program doesn't print to network printer anymore

4. Database Page Size

5. InterBase Page Size Problem

6. ReportSmith page size

7. Johansen Software's TP Programmer's Page

8. Johansen Software's TP Programmer's Page

9. Size of a set

10. setting block size with ttable.createtable

11. Setting Rowset size during runtime

12. Setting up memo field size