filtering deleted dbase records
Author Message
 filtering deleted dbase records

I have a utility I use to browse dbase tables. I have it showing deleted
records in red but have been trying to add a button to show deleted records
only. After playing with queries for some time I had decided it was
impossible when I found the OnFilterrecord event.
If I use something like accept := table1['amount'] > 200 the filter works &
these are the only records shown, but if I change to
Accept := (recdel(table1) = true) I get the "table is busy" message.
Recdel is a function that returns true if the record is deleted.

Can anyone help please.

Sandy Ferguson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DBASE: permanently deleting deleted records

2. dBase BatchMove deletes record ID

3. deleting records from dbase table

4. deleted dbase records

5. dBase Record Deletes

6. Deleted records in dbase tables

7. How to delete records in a dBase table?

8. How to recall deleted Dbase Record?

9. Deleting records in a DBASE file

10. D1: DBase-Tables, RecordCount and deleting records

11. How to Pack Dbase file after deleting records in Delphi

12. Problem with TTable after deleting all records in DBase table