Number to Speech Function needed
Author Message
 Number to Speech Function needed

        Hi Delphians!!!!
I need a function that convert numbers to words, for example:
385 = three hundreds and thirty five cents
1000 = One Thousand
0.34 = Thirty four pennies

--
JOSE BIENVENIDO RODRIGUEZ
Santo Domingo, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Number to Speech Function needed

Hola, Jos :-)))

Quote:
>    Hi Delphians!!!!
> I need a function that convert numbers to words, for example:
> 385 = three hundreds and thirty five cents
> 1000 = One Thousand
> 0.34 = Thirty four pennies

Si la quieres en castellano dmelo. Tengo una que hice yo mismo :-)))

Saludos,

JUAN DE DIOS BERNABE

   http://www.arrakis.es/~bernabe

PGP Key Fingerprint = 7F 26 AD 60 F7 C7 56 0F B3 C0 48 81 08 71 E3 EB

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Number to Speech Function needed

Quote:
>Hola, Jos :-)))

>>        Hi Delphians!!!!
>> I need a function that convert numbers to words, for example:
>> 385 = three hundreds and thirty five cents
>> 1000 = One Thousand
>> 0.34 = Thirty four pennies
>Si la quieres en castellano dmelo. Tengo una que hice yo mismo :-)))

Hola Juan de Dios, te tomo la palabra la necesito en castellano

Gracias anticipadas

Bye

Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEEDED: Speech Synthesis Unit/Code

2. my get record number function, bug for help

3. Help: Function to determine Prime Numbers (TP5.5)

4. how to use a function of high number of variables

5. function with optional and unknown number of parameters

6. Function to convert number to long english word

7. Declaring variable number of arguments in a function or procedure

8. Variable Number of Parameters in Procedures/Functions

9. speech recognition

10. Speech synthesis

11. speech processing and TCP-IP for TP 5.5?

12. text to speech