Database access in DLL cause multiple login?
Author Message
 Database access in DLL cause multiple login?

When I do database access within a .DLL, then the database logs in again
(the login dialog is shown and I have to enter a password).

How can I log into the database only once within the calling EXE without
having to do so again within the called DLL?

I would appreciate any ideas...
Andre

Sat, 06 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL database access causes another login !

2. Newbie question: login screen while trying to get access to MS-Access database

3. Avoiding Login Database Form with Access databases (ODBC) ?

4. Database Login with Access Tables

5. False login causes pointer errors on SQL7

6. Access database login

7. Accessing Username from Database Login Dialog - Delphi 1

8. Accessing USERNAME from Database login Delphi 1

9. Delphi1 via ODB to Access 2.0 databases (login screen problems)

10. Multiple apps using IB causing GPF's

11. Q: Creating a form multiple times causes a GPF

12. Multiple Users Accessing Common Database Information