Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report
Author Message
 Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

I don't seem to be able to set the values of report variables in the
detail report of a master-detail report in ReportSmith using the
InitialValues property of a TReport in delphi 1.  The report variables for
the master of this report are assigned fine but I still get the dialogs
prompting for the values in the detail report when it runs.

Is this a bug or is there some undocumented (or at least well hidden)
syntax I need to use in the InitialValues strings?

Grateful for any assistance.

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

2. ReportSmith : Setting report vars for detail report from Delphi

3. ReportSmith - Master/Detail Report

4. ReportSmith 3.0 Master/Detail Reports

5. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

6. ReportSmith Master/Detail Reports

7. Report variables in detail reports, Reporsmith 2.5

8. How to set a RptSmith Detail report variable from Delphi

9. Master/Detail Report

10. Help with master/detail report

11. QuickReports Master Detail Report

12. Problems rearranging detail reports in ReportSmith