DBaseIII and BDE
Author Message
 DBaseIII and BDE

Does anyone know how to set level of BDE native drivers 'DBASE ' runtime
(I mean during executing my application) from 7 to 3 without launch
BDEADMIN.EXE?

I have to create DBase III file but BDE default is Visual DBase 7
(level=7)...
My users already have BDE... I don't want to manually reconfigure all
BDE installations...

Thank you for your interesting.
Thank you very much once again..

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. BDE replacement that works with dbaseiii+ .ndx files

2. Q: dBASEIII+ with Delphi.

3. reading struc-info of a DBaseIII+ database

4. dBaseIII File Structure and Import Problems

5. Newbie: Delphi and dBaseIII Tables - Hairs turning Grey!!!

6. BDE(32), BDE(16), WinNT

7. BDE App Hangs when run -- BDE Admin hangs.

8. BDE Apps without BDE Inst

9. Heads-up: problems observed using BDE-16 and BDE-32 simultaneously

10. Update from BDE 3.10 to BDE 4.51

11. BDE install conflicts with previously installed BDE

12. BDE 5.0 SQL on Paradox tables so slow in comparisont to BDE 2.52