Interbase 1.0 error inserting more than 1650 tubles in tables using Windows 95
Author Message
 Interbase 1.0 error inserting more than 1650 tubles in tables using Windows 95

Hi

I have a problem using Interbase 1.0 running Windows 95.

I have to insert 12.000 file names i a 3 different tables:

TDrive - specifies the drive letter
TPath - specifies the file path
TFile - specifies the file name

After inserting about 1600 tuble in the database crashes and I have to
reboot my computer.

Inserting the same number of tubles running Windows 3.x everything run OK

Has anyone out there experienced something similar and found a solution to
the problem.

--

~~~~
(o) (o)

 -------

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. InterBase : Using Interbase on a Windows 95 network

2. Using Delphi 1.0 under Windows 95

3. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

4. Delphi 1.0 + long filename in windows 95

5. InterBase Server for Windows 95?

6. Using Turbo Pascal version 5.5 in Windows 95

7. using internet sockets under windows 95

8. Using a window like the Windows 95 taskbar

9. BIOS calls under windows 95 using BP7

10. Database ERROR on new windows 95

11. BP 7.0: Loader error (0025) with Btrieve 6.15 for DOS under Windows 95

12. Index errors when using NT-server and 95/98 workstations