Fax and e-mail from Delphi
Author Message
 Fax and e-mail from Delphi

I need to send fax and e-mail from a delphi Aplicattion.
Basically I have a DBF with e-mail address and fax number and I
need to send fax or e-mail as it corresponds.
Your comments will be well appreciated.
Thanks.

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Fax and e-mail from Delphi
Hi!

You can use Winword for that purpose

try

http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/AutoOffc.htm

Quote:
> I need to send fax and e-mail from a Delphi Aplicattion.
> Basically I have a DBF with e-mail address and fax number and I
> need to send fax or e-mail as it corresponds.
> Your comments will be well appreciated.
> Thanks.

*

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Fax and e-mail from Delphi
Hi,

Use Delphi for the mail via NetManage's components (ActiveX)

Emmanuel

Quote:
> I need to send fax and e-mail from a Delphi Aplicattion.
> Basically I have a DBF with e-mail address and fax number and I
> need to send fax or e-mail as it corresponds.
> Your comments will be well appreciated.
> Thanks.

*

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Fax and e-mail from Delphi
Have you tried MAPI? You can send email and fax via MAPI-interface.

Hope this helps
  Janne

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:16:00 -0800, Luis Daniel Taballione

Quote:

>I need to send fax and e-mail from a Delphi Aplicattion.
>Basically I have a DBF with e-mail address and fax number and I
>need to send fax or e-mail as it corresponds.
>Your comments will be well appreciated.
>Thanks.

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Faxing, eMailing database merged docs

2. Automaticaly Faxing reports with MS Fax

3. http://www.access.ch/mail/showmail?6

4. http://www.access.ch/mail/listmail

5. http://www.access.ch/mail/listmail

6. Sending Email With Delphi???

7. Fax component for Delphi

8. Sending fax within Delphi 2.0

9. Fax Back System and Delphi

10. Faxing from within a Delphi application

11. Fax Back , Delphi, and Paradox Tables.

12. Fax/Phone from within a Delphi 1 application