Tracking Resources
Author Message
 Tracking Resources

I have  48 meg memory running Win95 and D4. I have an app that opens about 20
PDox 7 tables and several queries. The more code I add the more it will hang up
when interactively debugging it. An now lately when not in delphi and running
the app, I am getting a Windos Page Fault error.

I believe my app is running out of resources. Is there any way to tell? Will
breaking it up into dlls help?

Thank you for your help.
Rick Neubrander

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Database structure version tracking

2. DBGrid tracking?

3. Tracking duplicate records?

4. DBGrid Memo handling and thumb tracking

5. Keeping track of seat available

6. Validation mess - Totally wrong track?

7. How to track database activity?

8. special problem with audio track length

9. PR-Tracker v2.03 -- Tracks problem reports, bugs, defects

10. PR-Tracker -- Tracks problem reports, bugs, defects

11. I need help for playing CD track and .wav file on MS-DOS mode

12. PR-Tracker -- Tracks problem reports, bugs, defects