HELP: Oracle problems since installing Delphi 4
Author Message
 HELP: Oracle problems since installing Delphi 4

Ever since I installed delphi 4, I cannot access Oracle 7.3 through any of
my Delphi products, no matter which version. I have all four versions
installed on my machine, which may not be the smartest move, but I have
had no problems in the past. Clearly, the problem is in the BDE, but this
knowledge has brought me no closer to a solution. If anyone has any ideas,
they would be much appreciated.

                Geoff Callaghan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Installing Oracle driver with Install Shield?

2. Help, install express for delphi 3.0 problem

3. Installing a Delphi Oracle application

4. Personal Oracle 7.2 Win95/Oracle ODBC/Delphi 2.0 Problems

5. Help with Problems between DELPHI 2 and ORACLE 7.2

6. Problem with Delphi and Personal Oracle HELP !!

7. HELP: Delphi and Oracle SQL Speed Problems

8. Problems Installing an ODBC-Alias with Install-Shield Express

9. DELPHI: STRANG INSTALL PROBLEM!!!!

10. BDE INSTALL WITH Install shield 5 HELP!

11. Problems installing Delphi Link for Lotus Notes

12. problem installing delphi 2.0