Q: How to eliminate Access password check?
Author Message
 Q: How to eliminate Access password check?

Hello

I'm trying to open Access table, but every time I get password check
window. How can I connect to Access database without password checking?

Vova Golubkov

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: How to eliminate Access password check?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: How to eliminate Access password check?

Cannect your Table or whatever to a Database component !

In your Params do this

USERNAME = "Me"
PASSWORD = "MyPassword"

if not USERNAME, try USER.  That should do it !

Quote:
> Hello

> I'm trying to open Access table, but every time I get password check
> window. How can I connect to Access database without password checking?

> Vova Golubkov

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: How to eliminate Access password check?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: How to eliminate Access password check?

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997 19:48:54 +0100, Vova GOLUBKOV

Quote:

>Hello

>I'm trying to open Access table, but every time I get password check
>window. How can I connect to Access database without password checking?

>Vova Golubkov

Use TDatabase components and in Param string define user name and
password and set Keep conection=True.

Try with on-line help on TDatabase for more info.

Shalom,

Mladen Kuzminski
BORLAND distribucija
KONTO d.o.o. Pozega, Ured Varazdin
042/231-994, 231-713

http://www.konto.hr

LEGALNO JE SIGURNO! BSA g.i.u.
http://www.bsa.hr

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Eliminating multiple password prompts for AS/400 libraries

2. Duplicate table structure w/val checks, passwords etc?

3. Looking for information on archive password checking.

4. Check, if mdb is password-protected?

5. qs?.mb files and lost data

6. Database link'n'joining Qs

7. how to remove the security check for MS access when call the table

8. Eliminate Islam Now.

9. Eliminate LOGIN from Btrieve/DDF databases?

10. Eliminating seperation of chars and a decent font loader

11. Eliminate Case-Sensitivity in D2 Local SQL?

12. Eliminate PChar calls!