changing values to "no value"
Author Message
 changing values to "no value"

hello database-developers,
I do have a problem resetting numeric values in a
database to the "no-value" value. I do calculations
with databaseentries, where the "zero" may be a correct value.
I created an empty database in Foxpro 2.6 and appended two
records, one containing zeroes and the other containing nothing.
that works fine. But I do not find a way to change
values to "no value"

any help appreciated
Ben Magrean

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 changing values to "no value"

> hello database-developers,
> I do have a problem resetting numeric values in a
> database to the "no-value" value. I do calculations

Field1.Clear; does the job.

Bye, Ralf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDEngineError "Values out of limit"

2. Invalid Value for Field "Date1"

3. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

4. ComboBox that shows "Name" and returns "Value"?

5. SQL Parameters: multi value WHERE / using "in (:var1, :var2)

6. Changing the TQuery.SQL "Order by" value at runtime

7. ""256 Color Mouse""

8. "Memo value has changed" and ChimneySweep 3.x

9. "Row cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been changed..." (ADO)

10. "Table Level Changed" error

11. "Table level changed", huh??

12. Pie Chart Values - TChart series values