Self-contained db + exe
Author Message
 Self-contained db + exe

I would be grateful for suggestions on what my options would be, with
Delphi, if the goal is to distribute a totally self-contained (no DLLs)
application with a small (2MB) database, for deployment on Windows 3.0 and
Win9x.

Thank you
Tim Romano
www.aimsdata.com/~tim

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Self-contained db + exe
For a complete list of BDE replacements see
http://www.kylecordes.com/bag/index.html.

Quote:
> I would be grateful for suggestions on what my options would be, with
> Delphi, if the goal is to distribute a totally self-contained (no DLLs)
> application with a small (2MB) database, for deployment on Windows 3.0 and
> Win9x.

> Thank you
> Tim Romano
> www.aimsdata.com/~tim

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Self Contained Database

2. Help adding self-checksum data to an EXE/COM

3. EXE-self-modification and protected mode

4. Help adding self-checksum data to an EXE/COM

5. D5/Std does not contain any DB support???

6. Date value from DB doesn't contain century

7. GPF's when running multiple exe's against a DB

8. TPX.EXE AND TURBO.EXE {difference between}

9. TPX.EXE and TURBO.EXE

10. Windows EXE and DOS EXE

11. EXE to PAS or EXE to C\c++ ?

12. Appending exe to exe file