GA system in Dephi?
Author Message
 GA system in Dephi?

Has anyone implemented a GA system in Delphi? If so I would love
to hear from them because I'm porting one I built in Clipper.
I may still use the Clipper as a backend. Please mail
because I dont get to this newsgroup very often.
BTW if you dont know what a GA is don't ask, I dont have time to explain,
go to comp.ai.genetic and read the FAQ.

Jim

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 GA system in Dephi?

I am also interested in this. Pls tell me if you find any.

I have Sugal / galib etc. but they are all for C++ , a language I do not
care to touch...

Tekniska h?gskolan, Otn?s, FIN-02150 Esbo, Finland

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 GA system in Dephi?

Quote:

>BTW if you dont know what a GA is don't ask, I dont have time to explain,
>go to comp.ai.genetic and read the FAQ.

"GA" in my life means "General Aviation". If you don't have time to even
spell out what GA means in your life, don't expect others to have the time
to help you.

-------------
Keith Edmunds
Reading,   UK
-------------

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 GA system in Dephi?

What does GA mean, to me it means General Acident as I develop for the
insurance industry.

Robert Allen Schambach

Quote:

> >BTW if you dont know what a GA is don't ask, I dont have time to explain,
> >go to comp.ai.genetic and read the FAQ.

> "GA" in my life means "General Aviation". If you don't have time to even
> spell out what GA means in your life, don't expect others to have the time
> to help you.

> -------------
> Keith Edmunds
> Reading,   UK
> -------------

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmer Position; Savannah Ga

2. US- NC, TX, GA Permanent Positions

3. Running Dephi database programs on another computer

4. ODBC in dephi

5. Has anyone using Dephi with Access?

6. ow to convert AccessSQL to dephi

7. Custom TDataSet: ADO TDataSet for Dephi

8. Summary - When does Dephi update files ?

9. _-^-_ Basic Pascal Programming within Dephi Developer v2.0 _-^-_

10. Eventos en la lectura y grabación de Registros en Dephi 3 ó 4

11. Using Dephi Database Capabilities in an Unconvential Way

12. Dephi and Network