Installing BDE v.4.51 Native driver for Access 97
Author Message
 Installing BDE v.4.51 Native driver for Access 97

Hello,

I have a perplexing question.   I installed Borland 2.0 on my computer
(Windows NT OS) , then installed the BDE 4.51 software.  On my computer I
was able to configure MS Access 97 as a native driver via BDE Administrator.
Everything seemed great.

Then when I tried to do the same thing for two of my fellow team members
also using delphi (also both on Windows NT), I could not get it to allow me
to create a MS Access native driver.  I am guessing that I may be doing
something wrong so I have a two fold question.

Can someone point me to some detailed documentation of this process and
secondly,  can someone offer me any ideas as to what would cause the BDE
Administrator to not allow the ability to create the MS Access 97 as a
native driver.

Many thanks to anyone that can help.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Native driver for Access 97 - Delphi 3

2. New BDE doesn't install correct native driver for Access97

3. Automatically installing the BD'sE native access drivers

4. QReport doesn't work when native connection to MS Access 97 is used

5. D3- Native BDE Access drivers and TDBLookupComboBox

6. Access 97 driver (URGENT!!!)

7. Need help accessing Access with either native or ODBC drivers

8. Access 97 driver

9. Delphi 4 MsAccess 97 driver and Office 97 SR2

10. Access, Delphi3 (BDE4.51) and a strange problem...

11. BDE coulden't update a Varchar Field: Size 50, Phisycal Length 51

12. Memory Leak with NT Service + BDE + M$ ACCESS 97 + Socket