Announce: Datasource printing component
Author Message
 Announce: Datasource printing component

I have released the first version of my datasource printing utility.
It prints any kind of datasource and includes the following features:

- Main heading
- Subheading stringlist
- Field size adjustment
- Field title override
- Field print override event
- Totals
- Average
- Page numbering
- Different fonts for each section
- Language translation utility

I have uploaded it to the delphi superpage - and hope it will be
distributed from there. In the meanwhile you can download it from
the following location:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~oysteinj/delphi/dbprint1.zip

This is the first version and probably full of bugs, but send me
bug reports and I will correct them in the next releases.

(To:Colin Starsfield - Thanks for the tip, but it came a bit too late.
But I will use it in ver 2)

Enjoy!

Best regards
?ystein Jakobsen

www     http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~oysteinj

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. A DATASOURCE property in an own written component

2. ANNOUNCE: Gupta/Centura SQLBase components for Delphi 3

3. Announce: New component for LHArc/LHA archive management - TCompLHA 1.0

4. ANNOUNCE: New/Updated FREEWARE COMPONENTS

5. ANNOUNCE: TCUCKOO Database Search and Replace Component

6. Print Preview Component Finished!

7. how to print with qreport components

8. Free Component: GridRpt (Print DBGrids as a Grid Report)

9. Printing components in Delphi

10. printing from the twebbrowser component

11. Printing component problem

12. The Best Print Report Component