How many BDE manuals are there?
Author Message
 How many BDE manuals are there?

Quote:

>I ordered the BDE manual-set from Borland.  What I got is one manual, "Borland
>Database Engine User's Guide" (P/N SDE1120WW21770) and the Database Desktop
>reference...
>Is there any other BDE reference that I didn't get?  Or did I just get fleeced
>for an extra $15?

The one manual, entitled _User's_Guide_. There is actually not that mush to
the BDE API in quantity of functions. The "volume" comes in all that has to
be learned to use it.

Steve Koterski
Local InterBase Server Technical Support
Borland International, Inc.

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. BDE Manual, anywhere?

2. BDE manual

3. BDE runtime manual install

4. Want BDE Functions Detail Description/ Manual for Delphi use

5. manual retrive dbf data

6. i dont know how to open password secured table without manual login

7. WANTED manual Borland INTERBASE Programmer's Guide

8. Manual install of Delphi 2.0 Language Pack?

9. Looking for: Manual for Microsoft Pascal 4.0!!!

10. I need an object-pascal manual

11. Where can I look for a great manual?