TDBGrid Behavior Seems Wrong
Author Message
 TDBGrid Behavior Seems Wrong

Our application users are complaining about the behavior
of database lists implemented with TDBGrid components.

The problem is that the DBGrid doesn't work like normal
Windows grid controls.  In particular, the scroll bar
changes the current row rather than simply moving the
logical view.  Also, the three-position thumb is not
intuitive.

Is there a simple way to modify TDBGrid to exhibit the
more common behavior?  Must we start from scratch?

Regards,

  -greg

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. FPC: Wrong behavior in nested use of TCollection.ForEach

2. _-^-_ Would Like to Change Behavior of TDBGrid Component _-^-_

3. TDBGrid and MultiSelect..something wrong????

4. TDBGrid onvalidate - what am i doing wrong

5. Clientdatasets don't seem to help (speed) when updating MS SQL

6. Table does not seem to update

7. Can't seem to compare spaces fields...

8. tlist seems to be very slow

9. Help with Paradox 5 table - Cascade Deletes don't seem to work

10. I seem to be missing this file.

11. Serious Problem, Delphi/BDE combo does not seem to save data automatically

12. Connections to Interbase Server that do not seem to disconnect