reportsmith: how to arrange information?
Author Message
 reportsmith: how to arrange information?

Hi Everyone:

      I am using reportsmith to print report.
everything works OK execpt the flwing:

     I have several lines of code information
with every patient, I want information with
a individual patient print on same page, say,
if page1 only can hold three full patient infomration
and half another patient information, then I like
the page one only print three patient inforamtion
instead three and half. The key is I donot want part
of patient inforatmion on page1 and part on page2.
also, code line for patient can range from one line to
10 lines. I want every page only has complete individual
patien code lines.

      any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!

      Thank you.

Wei JIang

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reportsmith printing incorrect information

2. TDBEdit and arranging columns at run time programaticyl

3. Arranging the Field Order of a DBGrid?

4. REPORTSMITH : reportsmith variables

5. Mode 12h... How is the VGA memory arranged and how do I putpixel ???

6. Information, using access database with delphi.

7. Querying field information in Access2k/Delphi

8. Where BDE holds information got from query?

9. Retrieving information of Paradox users?

10. IMPORTANT: Where to get information on connecting D2 SQL-Links to DB's

11. Need information on writing BDE drivers

12. need pointer to information please